I never really like getting tagged - but you have to play by the rules. Apparently, if you are reading this, and you have a blog - you must reproduce this in your own blog making the appropriate changes. Happy reading...
10 years ago:
1. I had just graduated from Penn State
2. I was trying to figure out how I was going to support my family of three (Susan, Madi, and me)
3. Not knowing the answer to #2, I decided to stay in school ("free" money)
4. I experienced a miracle - was accepted to law school
5. Repeat #2
5 Things on Today’s ToDo List:
1. Clean out inbox
2. Set up Christmas tree
3. Enjoy raspberry flavored hot chocolate
4. Sit by Christmas tree with hot chocolate and Susan and enjoy the moment
5. Go to bed after falling asleep by Christmas tree
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Snickers
2. Dr. Pepper (*shhh)
3. Salt & Pepper chips (yes, there is such a thing)
4. Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls
5. Fresh veggies w/ salt
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debts
2. Buy a ton of land
3. Buy 3 new cars (one is a truck)
4. Buy a boat / several 4-wheelers (for company) / several jet skis (again, for company)
5. Save some for a rainy day - like, at LEAST $25 or so!
5 Places I have lived:
1. Vicksburg, MS
2. Pittsburgh, PA
3. State College, PA
4. Shoreham, NY
5. Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 jobs I have had:
1. Picking beans at a farm
2. Arby's
3. Pizza Hut
4. Home construction
5. Lawn boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment